National, International, and Regional Gatherings
Length: 2 to 3 day gathering
Summary: Capacitar organizes national, international and regional gatherings to strengthen networking and outreach. The gatherings are open to people who have participated in Capacitar trainings, who use the practices in their daily lives and in outreach to others in their communities.
- Promote networking and collaboration on local, national, regional & international levels
- Share experiences of how Capacitar is being used with groups
- Provide information and new training for teams and individuals in areas of interest and need
- Share resources and expertise among participants
- Encourage leadership and collaboration among participants in planning for future growth and development
Facilitators: Capacitar Founder/Director, Patricia Cane, PhD, and Joan Rebmann Condon, MA, Conference Coordinator
See Website Calendar for training dates and contacts.