Leadership: Team and Organizational Development
Length: 2 hours to 2 days determined in consultation with the sponsoring group
Summary: Team and organizational development trainings for individuals, staffs and grassroots groups. The workshops use popular education methodology and integrate leadership theory and skills with Capacitar body-mind-spirit practices.
- Recognize and understand different leadership values, styles and behaviors
- Explore the theory, development and management of organizations
- Understand grassroots organizational development: budgets, funding proposals, strategic planning and sustainability
- Explore the theory and practice of conflict resolution, forgiveness and reconciliation
- Improve teamwork through the understanding of team spirit
- Learn Capacitar practices, how to use them to improve your leadership skills and how to integrate them into organizations
Facilitators: Capacitar International Team Members
See Website Calendar for training dates and contacts.